Hi Keith,
I am new to this group and really enjoy learning about alternate fuels.
I am wondering if anyone in this group has tried out this gadget?
Thanks and have a wonderful weekend!
Leo

FUEL SAVER PRO

This revolutionary device Boosts Gas Mileage 27%+ by helping fuel burn better
using three patented processes from General Motors.
www.xnue.biz?axel=49 <http://www.xnue.biz?axel=49>

PROVEN TECHNOLOGY
A certified U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) laboratory recently
completed tests on the new Fuel Saver. The results were astounding! Master
Service, a subsidiary of Ford Motor Company, also conducted extensive emissions
testing and obtained similar, unheard of results. The achievements of the Fuel
Saver is so noteworthy to the environmental community, that Commercial News has
featured it as their cover story in their June, 2000 edition.

Take a test drive Today - www.xnue.biz?axel=49 <http://www.xnue.biz?axel=49>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511