I found these:

http://www.insolroll.com/rolling/index.html

which advertise that they are "European Style" Shutters.

It occurrs to me that, with the sort of motorization this company
provides (generally they tell me their thing is motorization of other
people's shades), one could try to program a computer to open and shut
the screens and shades and shutters for maximum energy rejection or
retention, depending on time-of-year factors,
weather-detected-that-day, desired lighting by the home occupant, etc.