In a message dated 2/23/2004 7:30:44 AM Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
such as Union Carbide's metamorphosis into Dow
Chemicals after its corporate terrorism in Bhopal (1984).
As I understood it, there was terrorism, but not by Union Carbide.  Someone
sabotaged the plant.  Can you clue us in on what really happened?  Please?  I'd
really like to know what happened and how and who was at fault.

While we're at the subject of corporate crimes, consider the City of New
York, which prohibited the use of asbestos insulation in the World Trade Center
when they had only insulated the structure, against fire, up to the 44 th
floor.
 At that time, long before  9-11, the architect said, "If there's ever a fire
above the 44th floor, that building is coming down."  Whose fault was it that
the buildings did not withstand an unusual fire above the 44th floor?