Call it biofuel, energy storage, say from burning wvo.  On what basis then
could you discount the alternative of  hot water storage in large, insulated
tanks if the energy is to be spent in an hydronic system for a combination of
space heating, swimming pool heating, and  heating the driveway for snow and
ice
removal?

Glenn Ellis
Hakan,
I have done some superficial research, and my preliminary conclusion is that
scale
is the determining factor.  For household-scale energy storage, batteries are
the
most economic solution for storing electricity.  I did some rough calculations