Hi all.
Yesterday and today I made my first batch of BD using the foolproof method.
Neither in the acid stage, nor in the second stage any separation occured.
The methanol is floating on the top and the whole lot looks like coffee with
too much milk in it.
At the bottom I find some salt, which is probably NaOH.
The oil I used is a very good quality, almost SVO.
What have I done wrong ?
I couln't get the temperature higher than 35¡ C.
I have tried to do it exactly as Aleks Kac writes on the site.

Groeten,
Pieter
Netherlands.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511