mr. kenzel

thank you for the reply. the project intends to
provide cheap fuel cost for the slum area about 100
meters from the slaughterhouse. it is located in the
infamous "Smokey Mountain" of Manila were the previous
mountain of garbage was placed and the slums were just
gutted with fire (intentionally or otherwise). a
Catholic group is helping the government to build
houses and provide livelihood projects for the
displaced. i am task to convert waste to whatever form
that can benefit the poor.

our idea is to convert the slaughterhouse waste from
just being disposed of to a fuel for the houses. a
biogas may have difficulty because the houses will be
built from a previous garbage dumpsite (of course the
waste was transported somewhere else). the local and
even national government would not promise maintenance
cost so we are looking for a cheap way to provide
food, power, clean water, waste management, etc for
the houses to be built.

thanks, we will consider your proposal. if we consider
a biogas, how big or how many units can serve 12,00
people? in 2,500 houses?

lito