good day to all

I've been reading all comments and inquiries to this
group for the last 4 months. and thru the comments i
learned a lot.

we are currently conducting a feasibility of
converting the high-fat waste by-products of
slaughterhouse here in Manila, Philippines to a
biodiesel. our estimate waste generation per day is
around 5 tons.

we are currently designing the conversion model
pattern after several designs i got from several
internet sites.

my questions are 1) which is more feasible to create,
a big unit or several units? in terms of safety,
economics, etc and 2) we intend to use the diesel are
fuel for generators rather than to cars, is it a wise
choice?

thank you

lito abaoag
eco-logic ventures inc