I'm not positive, but I don't think this would yield good results.
With glycerine, what you are dealing with is basically a triple
alcohol.  Using a double alcohol would give a diesther, which I
don't imagine would be much different than SVO as a fuel.  It would
likely still burn, but more like SVO than biodiesel.  Of course,
this is from my 10+ year old memory of chemistry and my
interpretation.  Others here could probably give a better answer.

Brian