Hi Keith,Sorry I didn't reply sooner.Threw out my back.Couldn't stand to sit if
you'll pardon the pun.Yes and no.I did read the link but missed the author.My
fault.A pox upon me! or something like that.
As I said before When I was living down south there were many in gov.offices
looking for opportunities to deny people there rights.To say Bush was a
deliberate actor in this is to give him credit for something he was probably
not aware of.Racism is still alive and doing very well in the south without any
help from the Republican party.
                                                                      Rico

Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Keith,
>Thank you for your reply. I wrote a lengthy reply to apprl and then
>my server crashed.So I wrote a second "note" that turned into war
>and peace.Being only a two finger typer,it goes pretty slow.Thank
>you for the kind way you explained just who Podvin was.I meant no
>disrespect to the man.But I do disagree strongly with what little I
>have read.

Then, Rico, I suggest you try reading the links I posted in that
message, since I don't think you did, or maybe you'd have noticed
they were by Greg Palast, not David Podvin.

>Thanks for a great bio diesel forum.

Well, thankyou, but everyone's to blame for that, not just me. :-)

(Um, not just biodiesel!)

>PS I really like the people here too.I just can't help myself sometimes.

Indeed yes. Fractious lot they (we) can be though, I can see I'm
going to have to hit the "Sweetness & Light" button again soon.
Trouble is it doesn't work, completely ineffective, must be M$ stuff
I suppose, mumble mumble...

Keith

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT