Keith,

Per our discussion, I have these emails to submit to the Biofuels forum.

These are a series of emails that I had with Stuart Hoernig on his concept of
de-humidifying air with electrostatics.  They read in reverse order.

Stuart was kind enough to FAX me two pages which were the basis for his
concept.  I reviewed them and sent my comments back to him.
He has chosen to stop further communication on the subject.

I have designed several high voltage Cottrell Precipitators which successfully
collect particulates from the air.  We have been able to collect droplets but
not unless they have condensed into droplets in the airstream due to
saturation.  Unsaturated vapors pass right through the unit without
agglomerating.

I look forward to the potential of seeing these items on the market but I am
not looking too hard.

Art Krenzel, P.E.
PHOENIX TECHNOLOGIES
10505 NE 285TH Street