I have just started construction of my processer.  I have started pretty
simply by building a cone bottomed 44 gallon (200 litre)  drum.  I was
thinking of using a pump to do the mixing as it seems very simple to
design/install and with clear pipes in sections to monitor the colour.

My construction helper (he who welds) and I got talking about the addition of
the Methanol , Acid, Methoxide.  He got me thinking about some sort of inline
'adder' so I could drip my chosen substance in to the pump mixing lines.
This would help me get a good mix.  Has anyone else got experience with this
type of design.  Not knowing too much about pumps etc what sort of device
could I look for/make for adding the substance 'mid flow'.

Many thanks.

Angus
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]