G'day;

Having pretty much completed my processor and also having found a
nice home for it, I have a question for those in the know.
I am set up for a single batch lot or with a spare drum I can send
tghe finished process to a settling tank and straight away fire up
another one. The question is, can I pop one batch on top of the
first one even though it may be a couple hours (2-3) between
processing the first batch and the second and just have them settle
together until I am ready to sent them together to the wash tank?
My batches can either be 100 liter sigle or 80 liter when doubled.
The wash tank determining the size of double batching. (160 liters
plus water in the wash tank is going to about top it off I think).
Do I still bubble 4-5 hours, change water and then wash twice more
10 hours each, or do I have to make the wash longer due to increased
volume? Ok, that's two questions.

Thanks for any input.

L.