Hmmm, 160 into 204 doesn't leave much room for the H2O huh? Good
catch, and thanks. Not being a whiz at much of anything, I
appreciate it when someone comes along and stops me from being my
own wost ennemy, so now I need to rethink my double batching thing
and perhaps stick to a single 100 liter or 2-60's but that's a whole
heaping lot of trouble for just 20 liters more, although a
secondary, smaller settling tank would do it, but a second wash tank
would to do alot better; amazing what comes out when you put some
brain power into it:)
So, I can still do two batches but wash them seperately and that way
I can do two 100 liter batches and not have to worry about not
having enough water to wash properly.
I process two batches, one I settle in a seperate tank, the other in
the reactor, then fire each into a different wash tank and voila!
But then I would need two air pumps to bubble with. I already have
two timers, so maybe that is an option.
To start though it is going to be one single batch of about 80
liters, settled in the reactor and then sent to the one wash tank I
have set up. Start simple and complicate your life after, Ha! Isn't
tha the way life is though? You are born with simple needs and
simple tastes and as you get the hang of it you complicate the hell
out of it for no other reason than to try to get it to be simple.
People are REALLY weird.

L.

PS: I got caught on that methanol question too.But it did give me an
opportunity to share the lovely conversion tables I found, and those
were the best until someone, please forgive me I don't remember who,
posted a downloadable .executable file converter and it is quite
interesting to use.Has all the converts you can need too, great tool.