Hi,all '  I was wondering if anyone could tell me
which way might be best for washing large batches of
biodiesel??My processor is capable of processing up to
200 gallons at a time.I am still building the
processor so I was looking for some imfo.from
experenced biodiesel producers.So far  I have the
stainless pick up tank done,the methanol,lye mix tank
done,the processing tank with heat exchangers and
mixer done.Currently I am building the wash tank and
was wondering if bubble washing or top mist washing
would be better for a tank that is 46 inches in dia.
and aprox. 90 inches high.The tank will hold aprox.
480 gallons.Also was wondering if the tank needs an
agitoror or if the wash tank should be set up with a
pump to stir the fuel,water wash?? Also would like to
know if the wash water should be pre-heated because
well water is around 55 degrees,would this cause a
problem with proper washing.Thanks for any help||

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail