The learning curve is much more difficult, due to the fact that you are
going against the 'norm'  and your neighbors tend to tell you that you are
strange and weird, but once you get used to how things work, it is much
less work.  My best teacher is Mother Nature and she does most of the work
for you, if you let her.  I could not have made it this far with out my
second teacher, Keith.  The small farms section of journeytoforever is
fabulous!  Learning the value of weeds and other misconceptions will save
you a great deal of work.
Bright Blessings,
Kim