Hi Kim

>The learning curve is much more difficult,

... and the unlearning curve can be even more difficult!

>due to the fact that you are
>going against the 'norm'  and your neighbors tend to tell you that you are
>strange and weird, but once you get used to how things work, it is much
>less work.

Definitely. And it gets better and better instead of worse and worse.

>My best teacher is Mother Nature and she does most of the work
>for you, if you let her.

"Man's work with nature that further's nature's aims is the work that
rewards him the best," says the I Ching (which is to be forgiven for
its non-inclusive language). The trouble with that is that it might
not be so easy to perceive just what nature's aims are. It takes an
open mind, or rather an empty one, free of preconceptions. Hence the
steep unlearning curve.

>I could not have made it this far with out my
>second teacher, Keith.

Thankyou dear Kim!

>The small farms section of journeytoforever is
>fabulous!  Learning the value of weeds and other misconceptions will save
>you a great deal of work.

In our humble view, that is much closer to the core of what Journey
to Forever is all about, and to our hearts, than biodiesel is.
Biofuels is just a sub-set.

Regards

Keith