From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Hakan Falk
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2004 11:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Fuel for nought ...? Part I. switch to biofuels.

--- begin quote ----

see this as very positive. I also read the UN report about the social
impacts of ethanol production in Brazil during the last 30 years. It was
lot of positive things that was confirmed and verified. I cannot
understand
how people in US, UK and Australia can fall for scare tactics about
biofuel, when we have such a well documented pilot case to look at.

--- end quote ---