Hello Luc,

It would be a terrible thing if you didn't sound in. And thanks for taking the
time to locate the actual scriptural references. I'm
working and won't have the opportunity until later today. There is mention of
the gathering together in the old testament as well, I
will find it later.

As you say, we agree on more than we disagree and thats not bad. You bring out
some very good points and have peaked my mind to
research the scripture text some more. It's good to have sounding boards in
this life, provided we listen to the sounds that come
back to us.

Best wishes,
Tim

G'day Tim;

Didn't ya just know I was going to chime in here? :-)