Here are weblinks to environmental stewardship and
spiritual living in Christian terms; and then weblinks
for other major world religions...there are many many
similarities.

http://egj.lib.uidaho.edu/egj12/johnson1/

http://www.surfinthespirit.com/environment/environmental-protection.shtml

http://www.asa3.org/ASA/PSCF6-95Wright.html

http://www.christianecology.org/Stewardship.html

Here are weblinks and other religions and
environmental stewardship:

http://www.acton.org/ppolicy/environment/spirituality/

http://bulletin.rec.org/bull113/clergy_urge.html

http://www.mnchurches.org/media/pdfs/ecojustice/Bibliography.pdf