Hi everybody,

now I used the correct amount of NaOH and my 2nd batch seems to be much
better :-)
The result can be found on:
http://users.pandora.be/thunderbirdIII/bio/batch2.jpg

On the bottom, you can see some black marks, to measure how fast the glycerol
is setteling. From bottom to the top:
mark 1: 5 min
mark 2: 15 min
mark 3: 33 min
mark 4: 55 min

Now it seems to be stable (now I'm at 90 min), but I was wondering if the
colours are normal for unused rapeseed oil. On the top, I'm getting a layer
which is dark yellow, the biggest layer in between is light yellow (with some
"fog" in it as you can see on the picture) and at the bottom the glycerol
which is more or less brown.

Another question: does somebody knows some simple tests that I can execute to
check my biodiesel? I'm not really sure if I can use this in my car :)

Regards,

Gregory