Op zaterdag 22 januari 2005 17:33, schreef Appal Energy:
> Your "top layer" appears to be a shadow, not a layer. You'll also find that
> the fuel will clarify from the top down, perhaps giving the appearance of
> three layers.

Indeed, now it's dark outside here in Belgium and the top layer is gone. So it
was most probably a shadow.

> Why would you not think the fuel is sufficient to run in a vehicle? If it
> washes well, put it into the tank and go.

Well, I have a Peugeot 307 with a HDI engine and according to the garagist (is
that the correct English word for a person working in a garage?) such kind of
engine is very sensitive to non-standard fuels. For example when there's too
much water in the regular diesel, then you can get a cost of about 2500EUR
(more or less 3000$). Don't ask me what they need to replace in that case;
I'm not an engine expert :-)

So, for that reason I'm a little bit suspicious :/

Regards,

Gregory