It's just that I'm so appalled at the gullability of our fellow Americans. The oilguys are on top (Bush, Cheney etc) and the oil price has doubled DUH . One look at the stockmarket and who is in the green? the oil companies with soaring profits. (not to speak of loss of life and lying about ....well what haven't they lied about? And now its Social Security, I wonder who is going to be the winner in that scenario ..the taxpayers, us?? Paleeese. Sorry guys, I had to get this off my chest!

Andrew Cunningham wrote:

?

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 18:45:26 -0500, Andrew Cunningham