Hakan,

This was quite an interesting post.  It is unfortunate that you have,

>a big problem with sentences about too many running around in the world.<

however, as long as it is still acceptable for me to choose my own
"sentences", I would prefer to do so, regardless of your problems.  If my
opinion happens to be that there are too many people on planet earth,
whether I am right, or not, isn't really the point now is it?  The point is
that I can have, and share, my opinion freely with anyone, whether it's here
in the USA, or in Africa, doesn't matter.  Freedom is always the point.

My reply was in response to JD2005's post.  I didn't understand a particular
portion of his posting, so I asked him for clarification.

AntiFossil
Mike Krafka  USA