To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 8:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Cleaning Up Factory Farms

on 3/9/05 5:42 AM, Kim & Garth Travis at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Actually, we are not hypocrites, but totally aware of what it takes to get factory meat to the table......I do not send my animals out to be slaughtered because I do not like the way the local processor treats the animals. I am
taking responsibility for my food.

I hear you -- my sister's a vegan, but she eats her own eggs (ie, her
CHICKENs' eggs :-)) because she knows they're well-treated. Far be it
for me to preach vegetarianism -- that would be extremely hypocritical.
But it's an issue I'm addressing now. Why eat "lower" lifeforms at all?
Dirt would be best, plants next, animals last if ever.....

-K