-----Mensagem original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] nome de Jan
Warnqvist
Enviada: quarta-feira, 30 de Maro de 2005 17:08
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Assunto: Re: @SPAM+++++++++ Re: [Biofuel] Set up help

Hello Luke.
I agree with you fully, but do not forget that SVO have a lower cetane
number, and they tend to form deposits in the combustion surroundings. These
deposits have a high cracking point (550-600oC) and the diesel engine is
built for fuel with a max boiling point of 350oC, so the deposits will
continue to form and grow until they cause trouble.
Best regards
Jan Warnqvist
AGERATEC AB

[EMAIL PROTECTED]