Thank you Doug,
The experiment is for " on the road driving under normal driving conditions"
for two months and only to see whether there is a mileage increase or not.
I'll certainly keep an eye on plastic and rubber parts.

Thank you Keith for yr encouragement and infmn that comml acetone is OK

Regards,

D.V.S

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

What worries me is that acetone is a super solvent, and I suspect it would
have drastic effects on any plastic parts (gaskets?) or rubber parts
(o-rings?) in your fuel system. If they don't dissolve, they might swell.

Doug Woodard
St. Catharines, Ontario