So still looking stupid at this end :)...
We are talking about nine thousand, one hundred dollars (US) for an
800 litre processor.

Briefly:
  #  What does this price include?
  #  How many batches can it make per day?
  #  Could the output be increased by pumping the reacted contents
into a separate settling tank(s)?

Sorry it looks terse but it's easier to read like that!

Dave :)

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Dick Carlstein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> welcome to the global village, dave !!! in metrics, it would be
9.100,00. in
> anglosaxon it would be 9,100.00. so to eliminate guesswork, some
bright
> cybernaut came up with a 'universal' notation for separating
thousands :
> 9'100.00. i find it useful, as i have to deal with clients using
both
> notations. (to a latin, your $9,100 figure would read $ 9 and
100/100)

> hope this helps. cheers, dick.

Do