Iogen press releases say they've just finished a 100 tonne (per day I
think) "pilot" plant in Canada. They must be fairly confident.

They say the cellulose enzyme process is econmic compared to the acid
process developed by some US universities. Their planned feedstock is
straw from the wheat praries, but it could be anything containing
cellulose - waste timber, waste paper, etc.

Dave

Biofuels at Journey to Forever
Biofuel at WebConX
http://www.webconx.com/2000/biofuel/biofuel.htm