Dear Paddy,

>"It's great to get some input from a knowledgable
> person such as Michael Allen"

Thanks for the ego massage Paddy but it's even greater
to have some input from someone with the knowledge AND
EXPERIENCE that Todd has! I think that this
demonstrates the real value of the biofuels-biz group.

And thanks Todd . . . . .  Now about these very hard
whitish crystals I get at the bottom of the wash-tank
sometimes . . . . they seem to scratch even glass . .
. . . could they be . . . . ????  :-)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/MVfIAA/9bTolB/TM

http://www.webconx.dns2go.com/2000/biofuel/biofuel.htm
> > List messages are archived at the Info-Archive at
> NNYTech:
> > http://archive.nnytech.net/
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >

> > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

http://finance.yahoo.com

Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aHOo4D/KJoEAA/MVfIAA/9bTolB/TM