Keith, Todd,

My statement about the hard white crystals was not to
be taken seriously! It was just a gentle way of asking
Paddy what the hell he thought he had in the those
three quite non-mysterious layers. Diamonds ??????

Michael

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/MVfIAA/9bTolB/TM

http://www.webconx.dns2go.com/2000/biofuel/biofuel.htm
> at