I am really interested in your experience - and would like to buy what ou
have got there (may be from your supplier if possible). I am currently
starting to produce biodiesel for the cars within my family here in
Germany.

Could you disclose your sources?

Andreas

CSC Ploenzke AG
Abraham-Lincoln-Park 1
65189 Wiesbaden
Germany
Phone: +49.611.142.20020
Fax: +49.611.142.980028
Mobile:+49 172 - 8 43 30 32
e-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet: www.de.csc.com

CSC ist offizieller IT-Supplier der Tour de France 2003.
Weitere Infos: www.csc.com/cycling

for such purpose.

                      "A. Kwong" <mp80

                      @hkstar.com>             To:
<biofuel@yahoogroups.com>, <biofuels-biz@yahoogroups.com>
                                               cc:      Keith Addison <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Knudsen
                      04.05.2003 14:40         Mauro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Jim
Wilson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Teddy L. Rosenthal"
                      Please respond           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Richard
Koral <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
                      to biofuels-biz          [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL
PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
                                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                               Subject: [biofuels-biz] fluid
pumps ,ball, metal Prefilter , and micron size filter
                                               for fuel and WVO

I have designed and test proved and currently in use of above items
for my Biodiesel making (AC-DC Converter, hose, small fluid pumps ,
hose, metal Prefilter , and micron size filter , small perfect
drillable metal ball, 0.01 inch drill bit, for fuel and WVO and
Barbington test ) and find it very handy and successful , all at a
very affordable price and save you a lot of time trying to locate it
and piece meal it yourself with no fun at all.

I have surplus here in my lab, If anyone interested to buy a set or
individual pieces, I can send pictures and mail it ..

all items are new and in original package unwrapped.
Hope this helps all.

Prof. Albert Kwong

Biofuels at Journey to Forever
Biofuel at WebConX