Hello:  I am interested in buying a full set.  How much are you asking?
Thanks--Marc Bonanni
-------Original Message-------
From: "A. Kwong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 05/04/03 08:40 AM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com, biofuels-biz@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [biofuels-biz] fluid pumps ,ball, metal Prefilter , and micron size
filter  for fuel and WVO

I have designed and test proved and currently in use of above items
for my Biodiesel making (AC-DC Converter, hose, small fluid pumps ,
hose, metal Prefilter , and micron size filter , small perfect
drillable metal ball, 0.01 inch drill bit, for fuel and WVO and
Barbington test ) and find it very handy and successful , all at a
very affordable price and save you a lot of time trying to locate it
and piece meal it yourself with no fun at all.

I have surplus here in my lab, If anyone interested to buy a set or
individual pieces, I can send pictures and mail it ..

all items are new and in original package unwrapped.
Hope this helps all.

Prof. Albert Kwong

Biofuels at Journey to Forever
<a target=_blank
href="http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel.html";>http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel.html</a>
Biofuel at WebConX
<a target=_blank
href="http://webconx.green-trust.org/2000/biofuel/biofuel.htm";>http://webconx.green-trust.org/2000/biofuel/biofuel.htm</a>
List messages are archived at the Info-Archive at NNYTech:
<a target=_blank
href="http://archive.nnytech.net/";>http://archive.nnytech.net/</a>

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <a target=_blank
href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/</a>

Thanks!
Marc Bonanni

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for
Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/KXUxcA/fNtFAA/uetFAA/9bTolB/TM