Greetings, All -

The loss of the PNGV links at NREL is no surprise. The Feds are deleting online files by the gross. Anything that makes them out for what they are is going, going... Gone.

Keith - If you still have the old links, I suppose I could play with the 'wayback machine' and see if I can get partial pages. Images are very unlikely, but text should be there.

What goes on here (on this list) is critical - There are a painful few 'real' researchers out there working this problem (U.S. anyway). It is up to us...