Hello Bob, Hakan

Excellent points Hakan. Plenty of other places to discuss nuclear. Whatever role nuclear has or doesn't have in the future, biofuels will have a critical role in meeting our future energy needs. I agree, natural tie ins are OK (e.g., wind power sited on biofuel fields), but let's avoid the distractions that take away the purpose of this Board. Bob