Appal Energy wrote:
>  > No, Casey's sacrifice was not "worth it"
>  > and George needs to do more than wave his
>  > flag and manipulate our sense of
>  > patriotism. He needs to march his girls to a
>  > recruitment center and send them to Iraq to fight the
>  > terrorists that his moronic and callous foreign
>  > policies have recruited or he needs to wake up and
>  > smell the apple pie and bring our other sons and
>  > daughters home, now!
>
> Ditto.

I was getting my haircut in New Haven on Tuesday and walked past a Yalie
watering hole Barbara is known to frequent.

On a telephone pole out front, there were 2 photos of injured Iraq War
vets. With the photos was a sign that read something to the effect of

"Is it in poor taste to ask why Barbara and Jenna haven't enlisted yet?"

jh