Greetings to all, I am an avid alternative fuel
advocate who is building a large home sized processor.
I do hope you will read this and maybe it will help
get us back on track!!All this talk of politics as far
as I am concerned is for the most part  way out of
line,and with a lot of misconceptions toward a
political adjenda.We All need to get focused on what
and where we are headed with the alternative energy
issues,and stop talking about all these   politics,
and put our time and money where our mouths are and DO
Something constructive !! Sincerly Spoken.Duff
Streeter

--- Sean Michael Dargan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>