Dogonnit Keith,

If the guy is going to behave in such a fashion, those who have to
suffer it should at least be able to grill him about his generalities
and stereotyping until he's forced to admit that there is a lot more to
the bag of beans than he would care to recognize.

Just throttling the guy lets him off too easy. Now it's he who gets to
claim that his sensibilities were offended, further enforcing and
propigating his peculiar beliefs elsewhere.

Give 'em enough rope to hang themselves. If they're smart, they won't
use it all. If they aren't, the world should at least be given the
pleasure of watching them swing at the end of the yardarm of their own
making.

Todd Swearingen