All,

Sorry, I really did not mean that Hakan was whining, and I don't think he
took it that way.  We've enjoyed an ongoing, very friendly off-list
conversation for at least a month.  I don't think Hakan would disagree
with me when I say we are pretty much the same wavelength with regards to
our illustrious leader.

The point was that you can't bank on anything Bush says, and that I
believe that anything that doesn't fit his warped worldview is just so
much noise, or whining.

Any way you slice it, Iraq is a disaster, and didn't have to be.

-Mike