Just proof I need to answer email after I sleep.
The idea in my mind was you were pumping a squarewave through a lowpass filter to make an approximation of grid power.
I see you are just using this as a control signal.

Lancaster wrote some articles about approximating a sinewave
http://www.tinaja.com/magsn01.asp

http://www.tinaja.com/glib/numschip.pdf

Michael Redler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
"Very lossy -- and not recommended."

OK So....are you going to explain why or just leave me hangin'?

Mike

Kirk McLoren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Lossy
Very lossy -- and not recommended.
Don Lancaster was interested in efficient inverters and the least number of switches.
I think his website is tiaja.com
If not he should be easy to Google

-Kirk

Michael Redler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I posted this in another group and thought it might also benefit some of you since it's logical to think that some members are off-grid and synthesizing their own power signal.

Mike