I was really bored out of town this week so I watched TV.  The most
interesting thing I could find was a Rep from Maryland was speaking
about Alternative fuels on C-Span.  He made an interesting argument for
alternatives.  I was sorely disappointed that he did not mention or even
list Biodiesel as an alternative fuel.  There were 25 Million gallons of
Biodiesel  in US commercial production not counting private in 2004.  I
am currently reading  Greg Pahls book "_BIODIESEL - growing a new energy
economy"_  which contains some very forward looking information.  The
bottom line here is a question - Why is this source so ignored when it
produces over 3 gallons for every one expended?

What do you folks see as the top 10 replacement fuels and in what
order.  Currently hydrogen is right next to coal on my list as we must
burn so much coal to use this "clean fuel"

Ok one last question about wind farms.  I told someone that wind farms
have the _potential_ of changing the weather if there is enough energy
extracted.  I was laughed at and got that "look"  _Now I did say
potentia_l.  The laws of thermodynamics say so. So can any one share
some more insight to this potential possibility??