Limbaugh and ilk have for years said that the cost of preventing
global warming (or any other environmental disaster) was too great,
compared to the minor inconvenience it may or may not cause if it does
happen.  I don't know if I'd use the word "inconvenience" to refer to
almost 1000 poor black people in New Orleans drowned, and another
million displaced, or 2,000 young servicemen and women have being
blown to bits and other 20,000 having limbs and such blown off.  But
then again, I am a weepy eyed liberal.  He obviously feels those
deaths were worth it to preserve his comfortable way of life.