Hello JQ

I think you're having probs with your mail scanner.

>Here's what Germany is doing with Jatropha Curcas.  Please see:
><http://www.ecoworld.com/Home/Articles2.cfm?TID=367>MailScanner has
>detected a possible fraud attempt from "www.ecoworld.com" claiming
>to be <http://www.ecoworld.com/Home/Articles2.cfm?TID=367>  and
><http://www.d1plc.com>MailScanner has detected a possible fraud
>attempt from "www.d1plc.com" claiming to be <http://www.d1plc.com>
>
>I've purchased Jatropha seeds and will be attempting to sprout them
>in the Spring.   Waste fryer oil is becoming scarce.  The two most
>sustainable biodiesel feed stocks are:
>    1. Micro algae
>    2. Jatropha Curcas.

What a strange idea of sustainability, especially since nobody's
actually been able to find any biodiesel made from micro-algae yet,
other than all the pie-in-the-sky, and some reports from India and
elsewhere on jatropha have been far fmk favourable.

As Mike Weaver just said, "Iraq, Algae - it's all the same to me",
and to me too pretty much. Whether invading Iraq or dreaming about
algae yields, what's mostly a path of denial because of a
drug-addiction problem (gotta guzzle) is unlikely to lead to a
glorious future for evermore, which is what sustainable is supposed
to mean.

I'm beginning to think people either get it or they don't, and that
if they don't they won't (or is it the other way round?), but there's
this, once again:

How much fuel can we grow? How much land will it take?
http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel.html#howmuch

Best wishes

Keith