I must be in the wrong business. How about I sell it to you for $50/ gallon all
day long. Just kiding.

We buy it in 93% and 98% grades in 55 gallon drums for about $6.00 gallon for pH
control of waste water. Somebody is getting rich fast and its not me. LOL. Let's
see $94/gallon profit at $100/gallon, 55 gallons, thats $5,170 /drum profit.
Half
a truck load and I could retire.

Mike McGinness