Diesel Smart Car
Hybrid Diesel Smart Car
Hybrid Diesel Smart Van - with a six speed.  Think of a modern Vespa Ape
(bee) - a little truck or van - sort of like what the Japanese use.
There are also in Latin America.

Heck - I rarely need the size of my Golf, which believe me is considered
SMALL in the US.

I wish I had taken my ex-father in law's offer of a Mazda diesel p/u 15
years ago...