I'm interested in what your processor uses electricity for?  Seems
like it would worth a little bit of hassle to use heat exchangers
instead of electric elements, for such a large cost savings --
somewhere around a quarter the cost or less.  Of course the
pumps/stirrers/etc have to be electrically driven, but I figure we're
talking about the major thermal loads for drying the fuel here (unless
the topic of this thread has changed....)