>Uh-oh... sorry, I didn't notice the mac part in your mail...

:-) My innocence of things MS is but a small sacrifice.

>this
>converter is Windoz sw.
>Send me the visio file and I'll have a go at it.
>
>Chandan

Thankyou Chandan, I'll send it right now. I'll send it to Hakan too,
as he has an old version of visio itself. It's a new design for a
Turk burner, but I can't follow the text description without the
graphics. If it works as claimed I'll upload it.

Thanks again, all best

Keith