It's getting hard to keep the old OS9 stuff running as they don't
release anything new for it.  I have some
programs running in emulation mode - poky but works - the more memory
the better.

I run an old 400 mhz G4 w/ SCSI and 2 GB on the board.  Not blazing but
I like it.

Ugly enough I have Windoze on a laptop - my business it's hard to make a
living w/o knowing Windows.
I use Linux for almost all my servers - only a few Windows2003 boxes and
that's because the clients have
programs that execute on the server.

I'm very much headed into the open source movement - trying to use as
much open source software as possible.

I think Apple just did a better job of making *nix friendly than the
Gnome or KDE interface.  It's getting better, though.

-Mike