Actually, the web tools, & web servers are one of Linux's strengths. Google is
the largest network of Linux computers in the world.

 Servers, & Internet are Linux domains. The desktop is currently its
(perceived) weakness. The reality is completely different (ie Linux is great
on the desktop: how many systems can have over 100 web pages open at once,
still perform reasonably well, & not ever crash.)
 I really abhor working on that other OS at work!

regards Doug