To: biofuel
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 7:34 AM
Subject: [Biofuel] VW Diesel to power a generator

Hello all,
   I'm interested in getting a diesel generator. A friend has offered me a VW Rabbit diesel engine (48HP) and says it would be great to power a generator. It seems a bit overkill. I was looking at 4 - 6 HP.
   Guidance here would be appreciated.
                                  Tom

________ Information from NOD32 ________
This message was checked by NOD32 Antivirus System for Linux Mail Servers.
- is OK
part000.txt - is OK
part001.htm - is OK
part001.txt - is OK
http://www.eset.com

dangerous content by Lao Telecom MailScanner with NOD32, and is
believed to be clean.