Very funny Tom! Designer exhausts! You should patent that idea. Recently
I was wondering if I could make biofuel out of citrus oil and go off
smelling like an orage blossom. LOL.

But seriously ( actually I am seriously curious about citrus oil) now
when it comes to the pour point some of these aromatic oils may make a
low temperature fuel. ?? I have been talking to a farmer who runs an
organic dairy farm and he is growing a crop of winter rape this fall. He
claims you can mix the SVO with winter diesel and don't need to trans
esterify.  I am skeptical of course. I have very little info on the
winter canola.  Do you or does anyone on the list have experience with it?

Joe